A sparking electrical outlet may indicate a short circuit, water exposure or aged equipment. Sometimes it’s normal, and sometimes it’s an indicator that there’s something wrong with the outlet.
23 Aug 2016
No matter the age, many home electrical problems show warning signs before becoming serious.Knowing the symptoms of an electrical problem can help you make repairs to prevent a dangerous situation that might lead to electrocution or property damage.
Most homeowners should never attempt DIY electrical work, unless you already have experience in the electrical field. Electricity is extremely complicated and dangerous. An amateur electrical job may cause poor wire connections, overloaded circuits and faulty grounding, which could be hazardous to the safety of your home and your loved ones.